Joke: Things We Can Learn From Our Children - 2 of 2!!!
1. "Play-Doh" and "microwave" should never be used in the same sentence.
2. Super glue is forever.
3. No matter how much Jell-O you put in a swimming pool you still can't walk on water.
4. Pool filters do not like Jell-O.
5. VCRs do not eject PB&J sandwiches even though TV commercials show they do.
6. A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 2000 sq. foot house 4 inches deep.
7. Marbles in gas tanks make lots of noise in a moving car.
8. You probably do not want to know what that odor is.
9. Always look in the oven before you turn it on. Plastic toys do not like ovens.
10. The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earthworms dizzy. It will, however, make cats dizzy.
11. Cats spit up twice their body weight when dizzy.
Previous Joke: Things We Can Learn From Our Children - 1 of 2!!!
Next Joke: What Hallmark doesn't Print #2!