Joke: Advice for Yankees Moving South #2!
1. Get used to hearing, "You ain't from around here, are you?"
2. Don't be worried that you don't understand anyone. They don't understand you either.
3. Northerners can be identified by the spit on the inside of their car's windshield that comes from yelling at other drivers.
4. If you are yelling at the person driving 15 mph in a 55 mph zone, directly in the middle of the road, remember, many folks learned to drive on a model of vehicle known as John Deere, and this is the proper speed and lane position for the vehicle.
5. If you hear a Southerner exclaim, "Hey, y'all, watch this!" Stay out of his way. These are likely the last words he will ever say.
Previous Joke: Five more reasons men should join the church choir!
Next Joke: I am plankton! Rules of work #2...